Hello Family! I frequently remember to update my blog, but never actually go through with it. Time is flying by, this week marks half way through the semester. My classes are all going well. I happen to like some more than others. The semester has not been too killer, which is nice. I'm still looking for a job. A job in accounting would be ideal, but those are difficult for someone with my level of experience to find. I'll settle for pretty much anything at this point. We'll see what happens. Hopefully I find something good soon. Other than school I spend time with this crazy girl I met. At first I didn't think I was going to be able to date a girl who works for the state of California. But it has its perks, such as tickets to various sporting events. Recently we went to two preseason Kings games which were both fun. 1 win, and 1 lose. She is my hero. After several months (probably close to 2 years) of driving with my power steering going in and out of commission, I got it fixed. I also have two working headlights and a new left-rear blinker in my car now so I'm driving safe again. Life is good.
You should update your blog! :)
ReplyDelete