Thursday, September 10, 2009

The past two weeks have been kind of a blur. I'm surprised that I have the time, let alone the energy to spend time updating my blog. But, when time is going by fast, that is usually a sign that things are good, or at least that you are enjoying yourself, which I most certainly am.

The last Saturday of August was very eventful. The single adults(NOT YOUNG single adults), had a rafting activity. I comitted to help guide one of the boats down a stretch of the river and had quite a time doing it. It was a lot harder than I thought it would be, and took a lot more time, but I'm glad I did it. I learned a lot from it I hope I was able to help them have a fun day.

School started on the 1st of the month, and it is actually going pretty well up to this point. I'm not completely frustrated with any of my teachers, which might be a first, and I'm actually learning a lot in a couple of my classes. Some of my classes are off to a really slow start, but my accounting classes jumped right into things and they are keeping me busy. Tim and I are taking turns driving down to school; we also give a friend of ours a ride. My 1st class is at 7:30 a.m. and my last ends at 5:45 p.m. But I have some breaks in between classes that allow me time to actually do most of the homework/studying I need to do. Only 14 weeks left this semester.

Overall I'm having a blast. I hope it continues to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment