Saturday, February 7, 2009

Well, this is attempt two at a blog entry. Since not very many people read this blog at the moment think of it as a journal of sorts. I have been home at my parents house for the weekend and have enjoyed it very much. I'm thinking about coming back up here for all weekends, although I don't know how they feel about it yet. Today I got to go the temple early in the morning. It was difficult for me to stay awake but I managed and the payoff was well worth the trip. I also played ultimate frisbee/utlimate football with some members of the Auburn 5th branch. I had a blast, but was worn out after the 1st 2 minutes. It reminded me yet again of why I should stay in shape. I have been assigned to speak in sacrament meeting at the spanish branch in auburn. I get to do it once or twice a year. It is always a great experience, and it helps me to stay updated on my knowledge of the language. I know Jason said he isn't an artist, but I have been very impressed with everything he has done, especially that bowl he made me for my birthday. Thanks Jase.

2 comments:

  1. Kip- I am glad to see you have joined the ranks of the blogging world. I look forward to keeping up with you and your adventures, since we don't get to see you nearly enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you got that bowl? It's gorgeous. I agree that Jason's a real artist.
    Don't worry about how your folks feel about you coming up every weekend. We need you here, and our kids need you. Ed and Sheila can't have you all the time!

    ReplyDelete